At Select Air, Honest & Fairness is our Standard. We only specialize in the Repair, Service, & Installation of air conditioning & heating systems. We strive to meet the need of homeowners, commercial business owners and builders.
Homeowners can expect the following when they call the Select Family for their air conditioning & heating needs:
- Special care taken to protect your home during any repair, installation, or service
- Service & Repair all brands & types of HVAC equipment
- Free second opinion on any major component failure
- Free estimates for new equipment
- We charge by the job, not by the hour, and will give you all of your options with your total cost before we start the work, so you can decide what is right for you.
- Indoor Air Quality Control
- Programmable thermostats
- Duct repair and replacememt
- Electric and Gas Furnaces
- Air Handlers & Heat Pumps
- refrigerant leak detection and repair
- Gas to Electric Conversions
- Provide Maintenance to maximize performance, maintain efficiency, & ensure safety
- Warranties – Up to 10 year Parts & Labor warranty on new units
Commercial & New Construction
We offer General Contractors, Home Builders and individuals in construction complete design and installation of air conditioning and heating systems. Our goal is to take care of ALL of their HVAC needs, so that is one less thing they have to worry about.
- Design Services
- Experienced installers
- Knowledgeable, on-site supervisors for all projects
- New Construction from ground up
- Sheet Metal Work
- Equipment Overhauls & Upgrades
- Delivery Services
These are a few of the common symptoms that may be indicative of a system that is in need of repair:
- Blowing air but not cooling--if this symptom occurs, turn off your a/c system at the thermostat to prevent further damage
- Blowing air but not cooling enough or running all the time?
- Not blowing any air--if this is your symptom, turn off your a/c system at the thermostat to prevent further damage
- Excessive noise coming from the indoor or outdoor units?
- Musty or burning smell?
- Outdoor unit not turning on at all?
- Damaged wires at the outdoor unit?
- Water leaks in closets, attics, through the ceiling, or pipe from house eave (turn off your a/c system to decrease the amount of leaking water to prevent further damage to your home)
- Hot or cold spots through out your home?
Select Air has a solution!
Proudly serving: 75234,75244,75006,75007,75010,75019,75022,75028,75056,75057,75067,75077,76208,76210,75065,76201,76205,76207,76208,76209,76210,76226,75056,75068, Flower Mound, Lewisville, Highland Village, Southlake, Corinth, Grapevine, Carrollton, Denton, Denton County, Lake Cities, The Colony, Lantana, Highland Shores, North Texas, DFW, Farmers Branch, Copper Canyon, Double Oak, Bartonville, Argyle, DFW, Keller, Roanoke, Coppell, Hickory Creek, Shady Shores, Copper Canyon, Little Elm, and surrounding cities